Danutek was established in 2004. In the past years we beacame one of the leading distributor and service provider in the region in the SMT Manufacturing Industry.
Due to the continous development of the West Balkan region, we are announcing our expansion in Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia. We offer customer specific, tailored solutions in the following categories:
- Inspection (Solder Paste Inspection, Automated Optical Inspection, X-ray Inspection, etc.)
- SMT Electronics Manufacturing Equipment (Board handling, Stencil printing, Pick & Place, etc.)
- Back-end Equipment (Automated Dispensing and Coating equipment, Automated Curing equipment, etc.)
- Material Management Automation (Entry process automation with ERP integration, Automated Warehouse Management, etc.)
- Services (Trainings, Applicational Support, New Product Implementation Support, Tailored Service Contracts, etc.)
Our headquarter is in Budapest, Hungary, where we welcome our customers and partners to the Danutek Application Center. Here we can present our solutions and the latest technological developments from our industry-leading suppliers.
The Altus/Danutek Group Companies, Locations and Territories
Magic-Ray develops, manufacture and market 2D visual Inspection systems globally.
MagicRay technology is a high-tech enterprise with state-of-the-art manufacturing and a strong commitment to R&D, continuously improving its automatic optical inspection products by acting on customers’ feedback and the industry’s development.
Danutek is happy to announce new partnership with SolderKing – assembly material manufacturer from UK.
An independent, family owned, UK manufacturer of solders and chemical consumables for the assembly of electronic, electrical and engineered parts.
Danutek is expanding it’s portoflio offering with thermal profiling experts from UK – SolderStar.
Thermal profiling solutions for Reflow, Wave, Selective and Vapor phase soldering.
Danutek is proud to announce new partnership with PDR from UK, experts in IR Rework Stations.
The PDR IR Rework Stations are high-powered SMD/BGA rework stations heating with IR, both top and bottom. Using PDR’s Focused IR component heating, with powerful Quartz IR PCB preheaters, they are designed to rework all SMDs / BGAs on small to extra-large PCB assemblies.
In case of any questions, please write us on the e-mail address below, or fill in the form on the right, and send us a message!
+381 666 8888 44
Visit us in our office, and ask your questions. Our colleagues are ready to help you in any kind of aspect.